Monday, April 11, 2016, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
All registered participants will receive a link to the recording of the webinar.
Join us for this free 1-hour webinar to hear the highlights of CERIC’s new 2015 Survey of Career Service Professionals recently completed by more than 1,000 practitioners in the field. Mario Gravelle, who led this latest survey project, as well as our 2011 survey, will share key findings, including a demographic overview of Canada’s career service community, professional development needs and research trends. You will also learn how the sector has evolved from a comparison with results from our survey of four years ago.
In this webinar, you will benefit by:
- Discovering how career professionals are enhancing their own career competency and mobility
- Identifying the issues keeping Canadian career service professionals awake at night
- Understanding how career professionals see the public perception of their value changing
- Recognizing the current challenges and opportunities facing the field
- Uncovering how the careers of career professionals are transforming
Mario R. Gravelle is The Counselling Foundation of Canada’s Learning & Innovation Analyst. He is responsible for supporting funding requests as well as managing the Foundation’s grants. Gravelle likewise spearheads knowledge transfer activities to promote the work accomplished by the organization’s grant recipients. He also supports CERIC’s survey activities.