CERIC invites individuals or organizations with an interest in presenting at the Cannexus19 National Career Development Conference to submit a brief outline for consideration using the Proposal Form and encourages them to inform colleagues or students of this opportunity.
The bilingual conference takes place January 28-30, 2019 at the Shaw Centre in Ottawa and is Canada’s largest event focused on career counselling and career development, expecting to welcome 1,000 participants from across Canada and internationally.
Presenting at Cannexus provides you with an unmatched opportunity to exchange information and explore innovative approaches in the areas of career counselling and career development. You will gain recognition as an expert and leader in the field at the conference and beyond.
CERIC has identified areas of interest to assist presenters in targeting the content of their sessions. These are examples only; your ideas and suggestions are welcome.
- Effective Career Counselling/Coaching Techniques
- New Technology/Tools/Trends
- Current Research, Theory & Methodology
- Self-Care for Career Professionals
- Employment/Training Programs (Community, Government, Industry)
- Entrepreneurship & Self-Employment
- Aboriginal Career Development
- Marginalized Client Populations
- Career Education K-12/Post-Secondary
- Employee Recruitment & Engagement
- Workforce Planning & Development
- Career Development for Mature Workers
- Leadership & Management Skills for Career/Employment Centre Directors
Proposals must be submitted no later than June 8, 2018. Please review the terms and guidelines of presenting prior to submitting a proposal.
Cannexus is presented by CERIC and supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada and a broad network of supporting organizations and sponsors.