The Canadian Education and Research Institute for Counselling (CERIC) invites individuals or organizations with an interest in presenting at Cannexus15 to submit a brief outline using the Proposal Form for consideration and encourages them to inform colleagues or students of this opportunity. The bilingual Cannexus National Career Development Conference will take place January 26-28, 2015 at the Ottawa Convention Centre.
Cannexus is designed to promote the exchange of information and explore innovative approaches in the areas of career counselling and career development. We expect more than 800 participants from across Canada and internationally.
CERIC has identified areas of interest to assist presenters in targeting the content of their sessions. These are examples only; your ideas and suggestions are welcome.
- Effective Career Counselling/Coaching Techniques
- New Technology/Tools/Trends
- Current Research, Theory & Methodology
- Self-Care for Career Professionals
- Employment/Training Programs (Community, Government, Industry)
- Entrepreneurship & Self-Employment
- Aboriginal Career Development
- Marginalized Client Populations
- Career Education K-12/Post-Secondary
- Employee Recruitment & Engagement
- Labour Market Information
- Workforce Planning